The latest edition of the invaluable 'Disability Rights Handbook 2013-2014' is now available to buy, it provides information and guidance on benefits and services for people with lived experience of disability or health conditions.
Opening doors to independent living - the Radar NKS Key, guide and smartphone app. Your key to over 9000 locked accessible toilets across the UK.
Plan your holidays with our brand new guide 'Holidays 2013'.
Other publications include 'If Only I'd Known That A Year Ago', 'Children first' and our 'Doing Life Differently' guides covering topics such as Work, Money, Sport and Transport.
Help us shape the disability rights picture and become a member. Membership provides the opportunity to campaign, share your views, keep up to date with the lastest disabilty rights news and get discounts on our publications.
We are grateful for donations of any size. See below for more details
Further information about Disability Rights UK can be found by visiting www.disabilityrightsuk.org
If you have any queries or problems with your order or wish to pay by alternative methods please call 020 7566 0126.
- Disability Rights Handbook (38th edition- Published May 2013) - April 2013 - April 2014
- Prices start from £12.00
- Radar NKS Key
- Your key for £2.25 to the 9,000 locked public toilets around the UK.
- National Key Scheme (NKS) Guide & Key
- Your guide and key to almost 9,000 locked public toilets around the UK.
- Holidays in the British Isles
- New 2013 edition - Available to order now delivered at the end of March
- One-Off Gift
- One-off Donation to support Disability Rights UK's mission
- Regular Donation
- Regular Donations to support our work. Please tick the Gift Aid declaration (if applicable) to help us recover any tax you have paid. (It all helps!)
- National Key Scheme (NKS) Guide 2013
- Open doors to the 9000 accessible toilets across tke UK with our comprehensive guide available for £12.99.
- Doing Life Differently - Set of 3 Special Offer
- Careers, Information Technology, Money, Sport, Transport and Work
- Doing Sport Differently
- ‘Doing Sport Differently – A guide to exercise and fitness for people living with disability or health conditions’
- Doing Transport Differently
- A guide for everyone with lived experience of disability or health conditions’ has information and travellers’ tales to inspire people to use all types of public transport.
- Doing Careers Differently
- A guide written by and for people with lived experience of disability or health conditions on how to make a success of your career.
- Children first
- Children first guides parents, carers and professionals through key areas of interest for children with lived experience of disability or health conditions.
Multiple items of one product can be selected by adjusting the quantity, in the shopping cart.
All card payments are encrypted, using banking standard 128-bit Secure Server Layer technology, just look for the padlock on the card details page.
We hope you’ll come back again, whenever you need us. Many thanks.